JD Transcription Service
Providing confidential audio transcription, secretarial and administrative services.
No minimum hire period - only pay for the hours worked. No agency fees.
If you are in need of a service that is not listed, please contact us to discuss your requirements in detail. It would be a pleasure to apply our experience to your specific situation.
Each project is individually priced based on audio quality, number of speakers, turnaround time and audio file conversion requirements.
- One-to-one interviews, confidential research and patient interviews, market research interviews, telephone interviews
- Video, focus groups, conferences, workshops, webinars and teleconferences
- Business correspondence and reports, employment hearings
- Authors/writers/bloggers literature
- Your bespoke requirements
Depending on the number, length and complexity of recordings, each project will have different timescales which will be agreed before commencement.
Student discounts subject to availability upon request.
- Audio transcription
- Copy typing.
- Proofreading - against copy or blind.
- Word Processing, formatting documents, reports, dissertations, academic essays, fact sheets, templates, job specification, schedules, etc.
- Bespoke service tailored to your individual requirements.
Unless otherwise instructed work is kept on file for the period of the project and is thereafter immediately and securely destroyed.
Committed to building a relationship with you and your business.
Your data is safe with us. JD Transcription maintains stringent levels of confidentiality. Our data is stored securely and no data is passed to unauthorised persons or third parties.
JD Transcription is registered with the Information Commissioner's Office and we are General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliant.
Documentation is scanned by virus security software. However, JD Transcription cannot be held responsible for any security issues and clients should ensure that they have their own security protection software installed.
The end use of any document produced by JD Transcription is the sole responsibility of the client including abiding by copyright laws, plagiarism laws and publishing requirements.